Tuesday 2 October 2007


I made a background colour of light blue and drew everything free hand uesed the different selections of shape tools to design the pictures and give the title a style that had a wintery feel to it..










I made a Thin red border to make the detail in the middle of the t-shirt stand out used the red text on the black backgroud to make it stand out and kept a basic theme for the t-shirt















This is my Personal card i designed its has my company logo and the bottom right hand corner and has all the personal details writtten on it between the white lines i designed to have the information typed on and have made a black background so the white text stands out.





(Please Click) This is my animated Gif of to stick men enjoy..

7 comments:

Scott216 said...

You dropped your..ermm.."card" :D

marie864 said...

that pretty good like

Catherine970 said...

ur stuffs good, but should u really put ur fone no on the net?? love the animation tho its ace :)

Scott216 said...

Dale gets carried :)

stefan979 said...

lol yeh its true me and scott have to carry dale and john on XBL :op

Duncan said...

Dale - good work all round - but PLEASE make sure that's a fake address on the card you've posted here for the world to see!

Quick, fix it ASAP.

There's the label missing for this...I just had to nip off and check to see what the 5th item was.

Your animation must have taken ages. HALO has a lot to answer for ;-)

Dale459 said...

lol its not my real address or information its all fake and my label isnt misin i just posted it before i posted everythin else